Free

Oct 23, 2023 01:13PM

Oct 25, 2023 04:12AM

Cal
Oct 25, 2023 02:07PM

Oct 27, 2023 03:26AM

A little follow-up for Pavel. Your theory about buying from allogarithms is well seen, but probably not true. I think more that there has been no support for acquisitions at all from institutions and insiders, after the split.

This together with the other very important point you mention, namely the need for Lithium, which is guaranteed not to move in the schedule, and therefore Lithium inventory has also increased. This can lead to an incorrect calculation and analysis of supply and demand, and this is probably what has hit us hard. I have to admit, I hadn't seen that coming, but had seen the complete opposite. Positively, we must be close to the bottom.

We are of course also affected by interest rate increases, and there is good news here in the EU, where the interest rate announcement yesterday said no more increases, and inflation is in the right direction, but the interest rate must be stable before we lower it, however, a positive announcement and we will see a little upturn in the EU, shares are rising again, but green shares are hanging and have not had the planned upturn at all, but have fallen a lot. It costs people's pensions and therefore I think inflation will probably fall again.

I hope to get back into Lac soon, actually sick to my stomach being out, think their case is great.

New Message
Please login to post a reply