Free

Cornergrinders:   "could be a long year ahead waiting for more production from LAAC and well the loan from the goverment for LAC and what will happen maybe a small increase"

Can't blame you for that "Just ranting".  How is it that anyone can be truly optimistic that "good news" about either LAAC or LAC will be followed by a positive spike in the share price?  We have seen the opposite reaction to good news several times over the last year, however...  going out on a very flimsy limb here..... maybe this time it will be different.  We still see lots of positive articles in the investment press about LAC and LAAC that seem to convey the position that now is a good time to enter the investment swamp of LAC and LAAC.  I think anyone who has not bathed in those waters already and who at least has a curiousity about the possibilities concerning a positive future for LAC and LAAC just might find their tipping point and initiate a position in either LAC, LAAC or both IF the right kind of positive news were to appear on the horizon.  There is no guaranty that DOE Loan approval will constitute that "right kind of news", but maybe? 

"Maybe" some other and unexpected "news" may trigger a significant upward move.  Certainly the last year's cycle of good news/bad share price response makes breaking the mold with the opposite result seem to be less than a sure thing, but there is also no proof that the mold won't be broken at a future point in time.  A significant spike in lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxice demand, despite some dire predictions to the contrary, might serve as the spark to light the flame.  Just because there are some predictions by the "experts" that such a lithium demand spike and a concurrent increase in the price of lithium is not in the tea leaves it doesn't mean that their prognostications are chiseled in stone.  Certainly the lithium demand is not going to go up on its own, but I believe we will have a much clearer view of that possibility in April and May of 2024 when people again get the Spring Disease:  New Car Fever!

Unless we see major contracts for lithium production or the "DOE Loan" during the next 4 or 5 months then I don't think we are going to see much action on the share price until Spring.  I hope I am wrong.  7 Dollars and change is nothing to shout about for LAC on the NYSE, but at least it isn't 5 Dollars and change, eh?

Best to all long suffering LAC and now LAAC investors.

Onward through the FOG!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply