Free

In my last post here I had a link to the Deep Green Resistance web site:  "according to its website".

"The group, according to its website, believes the environmental movement must return society to a state in which “biodiversity is rising, dead zones are shrinking, and land-based cultures grounded in human rights and a sustainable relationship with the planet arise and flourish.”

For anyone who hasn't taken just 5 minutes to scan their website please do so now.  This will reveal to you the broader purpose of Max Wilbert in the unvarnished words of DGR. 

Just place your cursor on the above phrase, "according to its website", and then ENTER.  It should take you to the DGR website homepage.

Illegal attacks in the future on the Thacker Pass worksite may or may not materialize.  It may be that DGR and its advocates will not put words into action concerning the Thacker Pass site, at least not more so than they already have done.  It may be.  Only time will tell, but it is esential for LAC to be aware of the potential for inimical actions against Thacker Pass by DGR and all advocates of DGR, including but not limited to Max Wilbert.  Pretending that DGR words are nothing but bravado and chest beating lament for the success of LAC in the courts would be a huge mistake in my opinion and in fact.

Onward through the FOG!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply