Free

Can't really criticize anyone who decided to bail on LAC or LAAC.  The wait has been very frustrating.  On the other side of the scale, if there isn't some future technical development in batteries that eliminates lithium from the featured position it now holds then ultimately sometime in the future an imbalance in lithium demand vs supply should become a reality since so many of the lithium wannabees will die on the vine and leave only a few companies standing tall, LAC and LAAC will be amongst the survivors.

I don't know if I will still be vertical when all of the really "Good News" for LAC and LAAC becomes reality vs the constant shifting of the Goal Post, but at least my beneficiaries should find future comfort in the ultimate outcome for both LAC and LAAC.... or so goes my present reason for holding on.

Again, can't blame anyone who views it differently.  I believe there will be a big payday, but balanced against that will be many, many long years of drought and frustration so the ultimate justification for such a long journey will be tempered by the time factor and will undoubtedly take some considerable amount of wind out of the sail once the drought ends for long time investors.

The "marriage" to LAC and LAAC stock has been anything but "smooth sailing" and it illustrates fully why an investor, any investor, should never get "married" to an individual stock.

Divorce is not only a possibility, it sometimes it the preferred path and the sane one to follow.

Best wishes to all.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply