Free

Dear All, I of course follow my favorite segment Lithium, but do not have any shares at the moment precisely because the price of Lithium is not moving upwards. Unfortunately, it is impossible to see the direction of all the analyzes published on production and needs. Likewise, it is problematic to manufacture Lithium according to green standards, while at the same time there are some who do not follow these requirements. Therefore, the competition will not be equal, exactly the same as with many other products, so we will have to go through a process of a few years before things get under control and transparent. It became expensive to be naive and believe the best according to the Lithium production, but still believe away the case, but will see a reversal in the trend before I buy again. I had planned to use my thread st at Lac to visit production facilities. It didn't happen this time. Was really in huge plus when SP was up to the $44 mark, but unfortunately followed all the way down until I was approx. 15% below the average price. Happily picked it all up again with investment in Novo for obesity, and HIMS for general sales online in the US for medicine.

Good luck to you all and I'll be back when the Lithium price turns or something else exciting happens.

New Message
Please login to post a reply