Free

It is hard to say, where to look for the price of Li2CO3. I am monitoring Lithium Price Bot on Twitter, which reports closing price in China (battery grade and spodumene), where most of the batteries get produced. And the message from there is not good: price of Li2CO3 goes down again, apparently $14/kg is not sustainable.

Which makes me wonder: with the exception of the company managed by my most favourite liar and sociopath, the sales of EVs goes up, which means, that the demand is there. But it looks like there is more Lithium available globally, than we are being told by the LAC presentation, it is mainly some junk from Africa, but since the rafineries in China do not care about being profitable, they keep buying it.

I am not here to make any predictions, how the share price of LAC/LAAC is going to look like, should Li2CO3 drop any further. The dark side of me can see Li2CO3 to be sold for $9.99kg at the end of the year and I am being told, that LAAC is not yet delivering the battery grade product.

Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply