Free

Aug 02, 2024 10:51AM
Aug 02, 2024 08:54PM

Pavel, WB DT, JDubski, Bodysurfer, Cornergrinders, Cal and me (Okiedo).

Anyone else still on board the SS Lithium Americas?

To be honest, totally honest, I never thought we would see sub $12,000 per metric ton Lithium again.

And I never thought Tattos would be a "must have" item on the "To Do List" of everyone under the age of 30 either.

OK, there must be something that I believe will happen in the future that will turn out to be correct, something, anything?

All right, I will step out far on a limb and predict that 10 years from now anyone who invests in Tatto Removal within the next couple of years and goes "Buy and Hold" will make a fortune!

Maybe one or two of us will still be vertical to see if that prediction holds up or not, but I doubt that I will be able to check on it myself.  My equivalent to investing in "Tatto Removal" occured more than a decade ago when I first invested in LAC. 

Removery Tattoo Removal | The World's Tattoo Removal Experts

For a catchy name company:  Best Non-Laser Tattoo Removal and Cover-Up - Tatt2Away®

How much does laser tattoo removal usually cost?

• Average Cost:
  • $1,425
  • Range:
  • $150 - $3,500

There's money to be made in them there Tats!

All Your Tattoo Removal Questions, Answered | RealSelf

Shakespear said it best:  "OUT, Damned Spot!!!"

World-leading Laser Tattoo Removal in NYC by NAAMA Studios

Amazon.com : tattoo removal at home

6 Best Tattoo Removal Machines: Reviews And Buying Guide 2023 | Spiritustattoo.com

5 Best Tattoo Removal Franchises [Cost, Fees] - ProfitableVenture

I am only half joking about the potential for profit investing regarding Tatto Removal:

"The tattoo removal industry is indeed a very lucrative industry as it is estimated that nearly 40 million Americans spot tattoos and almost half end up regretting it. Because of this, laser procedures for tattoo removal is becoming one of the fastest growing areas of the dermatology industry. Approximately 20 percent of laser procedures performed over the past two years were for tattoo removal."

"A survey that was recently presented at the Annual Meeting of British Dermatologists, shows that nearly one third of people with tattoos regret ever getting them. This phenomenon is what gave rise to the business of tattoo removal."

Long gone are the days when I contemplated about the advisability of getting "LAC" tatooed on my forearm.  Ain't gonna happen!!

Onward through the FOG!  

Anyone else on the SS Lithium Americas whose name I did not list?

Hope this boat has enough life rafts.

Okiedo

Aug 04, 2024 11:24PM
Aug 05, 2024 04:41AM

Aug 05, 2024 10:09PM
Aug 06, 2024 06:41PM

Aug 06, 2024 06:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply