Free

Dear All

I have today repurchased my first portion of Lithium shares of course Lac. The reason is that I think we have seen the bottom of the Lithium price.

There is also talk of:

The Australian mining giant Rio Tinto is in talks with Arcadium Lithium Chile about a takeover, and that sends the acquisition target's stock significantly higher in Friday's aftermarket in the US. This is learned by R......on Friday from an unnamed source.

Haven't read up on the forum but will during the week. Just returned from a fantastic visit to historic Rome, Italy. They also drive EVs there, but not at all in the same proportion of cars as here in the Nordic countries. The potential is great, but have we been there before? thought the development would go stronger, but everything is a matter of timing. Let's hope we're getting close to peak year Lac starts producing. To begin with, I bought 4000 pieces today, and am just waiting to see if the trend is with us.

Battery packs for solar systems are growing very strongly here in Denmark, precisely because the price has dropped so much. Good luck

Oct 08, 2024 06:23PM
Oct 09, 2024 03:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply