Free

Cal, I appreciate your contribution and especially the fact that you posted it over here on the Off Topic Forum.  Thanks.  I think that by posting that over here it proves that we can share opinions that are not consistent with wearing Rose Colored Glasses and that challenge us, even if it might be something that isn't in our best interest financially since we are invested in a lithium mining company.  Cal, posted this without anything remotely resembling the "Bashing" that we have seen in other message boards.  I like your choice of words, Cal:  "Balance is a key. We need all form of energy, period".  It seems that you did not interpret the Forbes article as justifying on face value an abandonment of alternative energy, but instead as an acceptance of it as a true "alternative" source, warts and all.

At any rate, my belief is that it is important to show a true picture of lithium and part of that picture is related to lithium being used for the generation of electricity via PV means: Solar.  Part is the storage of energy via lithium ion batteries.  I haven't seen the film that was the subject of Cal's post, but the Forbes article in the provided link was quite interesting.  It basically shows the warts on the face of renewable energy.  Although that might not be the picture I would prefer to see it is important to be aware of opinons contrary to my own and to my own self interest regarding my investment in Lithium Americas. 

For that reason I decided to post the link that Cal had originally contributed over at the "Link Library".  It is there as a reference.  Showing both sides of a question is important as long as doing so doesn't involve just naked "Bashing" or unabashed "Pumping".  I hope that the inclusion of this link in the "Link Library" doesn't breach the boundry of either of those limitations.  

Thanks, Cal.  

Bill  ( okiedo )

New Message
Please login to post a reply