Free
Message: Nevada? RE: 6 May post by Cal on the Discussion Forum

Bill,

Like always you give so much information that Google boys would be jealous. Thank you again. I can understand what is going on in people’s mind, here in Ohio and specifically in South-West part which is mostly conservative, people want to get back to work.

Overall there is a substantial support for governor DeWine and most agreed that he did a good job. What is bothering folks here – who come up with all those projections that hundred thousands people will require hospitalization?!    Only one person under 40 died,  one under 18 and schools are closed , etc. Some blame that it is not worth to destroy economy …. You know the rest. Just like you I don’t have an answer but do want everyone get back to work. We need to start living , safely of cause.  A lot of talk on a radio about it.

DeWine actually is opening Ohio fast, tomorrow he will make a major announcement when restaurants, bars and rest will be allow to open. Retail industry already opened since Monday, so we will see.  My wife is a nurse also, but she retired so I have to look for all kind of things to do to stay busy, love gardening but lately Ohio is hit with super cold weather. So, other then watching Netflix I learned how to bake bread, it taste great.

When it come to Rules – I get confuse a bit, discussion on Opening Nevada has direct impact on Thacker-Pass that is why I posted .

Anyway,   Stay safe.

Live Long and Prosper. ;o)

Val.

New Message
Please login to post a reply