Free

The Terms of Service (TOS) states:

"8. PUBLIC CONTENT POSTED TO Agoracom (a) For purposes of the TOS, “publicly accessible areas of the Service” are those accessible by the general public. By way of example, a publicly accessible area of the Service would include public Agoracom Message Boards, but would not include private Agora Member Forums."

That is a little ambiguous, because I am not exactly sure what is constituted by "private Agora Member Forums".  Perhaps they are talking about PMs?  Obviously this must include PMs, otherwise they would not be "private".  It has been over a decade since I joined Agoracom, but I seem to remember being able to access the forums to read posts without being a member.  Non member definitely can not post on any forum, much less do PMs.

One interesting thing I saw with that quick glance back at TOS was the following:

"25. VIOLATIONS If you are logged in, please report violations by using the “Report Violation” button at the end of all posts. If you are not logged in, please report all violations through our contact page http://agoracom.com/about-and-contact" 

So this means, apparently, that non members can report what they presume to be "Violations"... or so I believe it may mean.  IF that is true, then it is all the more important for anyone charged with a "Violation" to be sure and post a response to the charge, if they feel it is an unjust charge, to Agoracom.  Probably at that same address:  

http://agoracom.com/about-and-contact

Keep this in mind, Cal, for the obvious reasons in reference to possible sabotage efforts by non members and/or nominal members that may again occur.  We have seen these sorts of attacks on members in good standing here before.  As far as I know JDubski may, in fact, be a victim of such an unwarranted attack.  To be perfectly transparent:  I still have no details whatsoever about JDubski's situation with Agoracom.  I put in a request several days ago for Agoracom to review his situation and, so far, I have not had any reply from Agoracom.  JDubski, if you read this, you are again notified that your participation here is greatly missed by all the rest of us and we hope you will pursue the matter with Agoracom.com yourself and request reinstatement.  Just use the address above that I posted in order to contact Agoracom.com Administration.

One more note to JD.  If I have your private email address, I don't know what I did with it, otherwise I would have sent you a private email already.  I don't use other social media besides email ( such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.).   Let me revise that.. I do have a LinkedIn account, but almost never use it.  You have my actual name so you could contact me on LinkedIn and I will try to monitor it better because as of now I might only look at it every couple of months.  okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply