Free

Politics is one of the areas affected by the 6 Rules, Pavel.  I can only say that any sane person, regardless of their political philosophy has to be concerned about current events.  That has to end this thread as it relates to "Politics" so that we are all in compliance with the 6 Rules.  No doubt the passions generated by this type of discussion, were it allowed to continue on this format, would be extremely intense.  My own views, like yours, would surely get me in hot water and would not be shared by all.  Bottom line:  No more "Politics" here.  We all have other venues where we can express our views, no matter how intense those views might be.

As for Twitter:  I just don't have the extra time.  I know that if I were to have a Twitter account I would dive in head first to passionate discussions that would erode any and all "free time" and chain me to this diabolical invention called:  Computer.   

Life is truly too short to spend all day inside on a keyboard.  I love the challenge of following LAC in all the twists and turns of its journey, but doing so takes me away already from other things I should be doing in order to enjoy a full life... so I try to limit it, I try.

I feel the same way about the other 3 Agoracom Hubs where I occasionally post and about the cooking message board where I frequently post such things as recipes and comments about cooking gadgets.  The Greeks said "Moderation is the key to a balanced life".. or something similar.  

I tell myself that it is OK to abandon "Moderation" on this particular Hub simply because extra effort is involved to keep it going until such time when LAC draws so much attention, possibly when /if it gets to above $10 a share, that membership will increase to a point whereby other members will keep it going.  In the meantime I am so very thankful for the participation of all of our small little group who help shoulder that burden, yourself definitely included.   Okiedo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply