Free
Message: Into the unknown: virus hunters and their quest to stop the next pandemic

I am posting this article from The South China Morning Post ( a Hong Kong based newspaper ) here, obviously on the "OFF TOPIC" Forum, for informational purposes because all LAC investors are interested in the economic ramifications of the SARS-CoV-2 situation as it impacts the economy in general and the lithium mining industry in particular.  Besides that, just being human is a qualification for wanting to know more about efforts to "stop the next pandemic". 

The SCMP does have a wide variety of articles about the Coronavirus situation, both in China and Hong Kong as well as in the world.  I can't say that the SCMP is devoid of political influence, only that I have seen articles whose bias obviously stems from the PRC perspective and articles at 90 degrees from there and more in line with the ROC perspective and everything in between.  The article below points out some of the difficulties facing the "Virus Hunters".  

Again, I point out that it is definitely "Off Topic" if we are strictly looking at LAC, but I believe it is a subject we can all relate to with little difficulty.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3098039/unknown-virus-hunters-and-their-quest-stop-next-pandemic?utm_medium=email&utm_source=mailchimp&utm_campaign=enlz-scmp_global_impact&utm_content=20200820&tpcc=enlz-china_coronavirus&MCUID=4542b1d567&MCCampaignID=9088c558c4&MCAccountID=3775521f5f542047246d9c827&tc=14

New Message
Please login to post a reply