Free

Lots of speculation as to why the Share Price continues down today and also as to where is the bottom.  All that hot air infused into the Share Price has to be let out before we see a reversal in the down trend direction, but it will happen.  Bottom line is that no one really knows where the bouncing ball will stop on its downward journey.  My own guess would be somewhere around $6 a share, but who knows.  Cauchari-Olaroz developments will not be the cause for a change back up, in my estimation.  I think that the coming price reversal will have to originate from real news re: Thacker Pass.  Many investors are fixed on the Tesla Battery Day as the turn around point, but if that were so then it still isn't until late September and the knife can fall farther in the meantime.  

I suspect the pending U.S. election also has something to do with the overall anxiety in the market.. and that situation doesn't resolve until early November.  Lots of potential curve balls out there that can and will effect LAC through the end of this year.

This is where the long term perspective really is of some help to LAC investors, because long term LAC will appreciate in value as the real Milestones are knocked off, one by one.

So we are starting to hear the same old line:  "A buying opportunity!"  Well, in fact, I suppose it really is a buying opportunity, but that also fits into the long term perspective on LAC... which as turned out to be the best way of looking at LAC all along.  JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply