Free

Agree, obviously!  I would be very happy to see the likes of Martin from TOB joining the others here at Agoracom.com's LAC Hub.  I am most impressed with his logical and well thought out posts on TOB, and the lack of emotional name calling therin.  There are at least a couple of others there who would seem right at home here on Agoracom, but it is their decision. I don't see Al posting much on TOB anymore.  I suspect he may be tired of the situation that currently exists there.  He would be most welcome here, but Al is a guy who is going to command respect wherever he posts. He doesn't get involved with any of the unsavory activity.

Agoracom.com is a Well that won't allow itself to be poisoned.  The emphasis here remains on information and respectful opinion exchange.  Sure, I am blowing the horn for Agoracom.  Why not?  Just look at the difference between the two on any given day.  

Thanks, so much, to all the members here. You and your attitudes have made a huge difference.  As for being "Pumpers" or "Dumpers", the only thing that matters is that we each allow for the other fellow to have an opinion opposite of our own and that we exchange posts with mutual respect.  That is the difference.

Pavel, you and Cal have made a big part of that "difference" here.  Thanks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply