Free
Message: Re: I plan on reporting you to AGORACOM ( from a post dated 14 October 2020 by Number4orr and my reply)

Number4orr: "You even said if I changed my mind I was welcome to join in"

As you well remember, what I said was that if you agreed to post on the Agoracom.com LAC Hub in compliance with the 6 Rules that all of the rest of us were bound to observe, then your participation in this Hub would be welcome.  I specifically mentioned that caveat and you know very well that you were welcome under the same conditions whereby we all post here on Agoracom, nothing more and nothing less.

Please pursue your complaint: "Than in September your posts went off the charts in the violations of the rules.This led to other posters doing the same I think there are 10 to 20 of them.So I will gather them and get them to AGORACOM and LAC as well so they can make note of emails from you Indeed some of the posts are threating in nature directed online posters."

Perhaps, Number4orr, you refer to my comment of 2 September:  " I believe Cal's caution about the near term is justified since, in my opinion, the current rise in Share Price is driven by uncautious statements of those pumping up the stock re: Tesla dreams."

Perhaps, you refer to my 2 September post titled: 

"Welcome to New Members and "Lookers" here at Agoracom.coms Lithium Americas Hub"

If you left that one out of your complaint I would encourage you to include it since it delineates my views in detail and precisely recounts the stipulation that adherence to the 6 Rules is required for participation.  

In reference to that post by me on 2 September you should be sure to note the 3 paragraphs following my enumeration of those 6 Rules if you want to give an example of how "gradiose" and "off the charts" I have become.

I am very proud of that 2 September post and I can't wait to have Agoracom.com management peruse it in their diligence to discover my supposed transgressions.  

Ok, I took an hour or so to review all the September posts on this Hub by all of its members.  Sure, I could have stepped in regarding 3, maybe 4, posts and deleted part of those posts if I had wanted to be extra particular.  I leave it up to Agoracom if they feel that I should have interceded.  I found the overwhelming bulk of all posts during that period to be most informative and educational.  As to my own contributions, that's up to Agoracom.  I viewed my position on this Hub as "Hub Leader" to be a temporary situation from the start and that I was merely holding that position until someone with the rank of President or Vice President appeared and was willing to assume that role.  From my standpoint:  the sooner the better!  I aspire to be just another member.  

I stopped my review with the posts dated 1 October and beyond, because the sample that I reviewed for September proved to me that this is one of the best Hubs going amongst all the Agoracom choices.  I feel that a fellowship has slowly developed over these months of interchange in ideas and opinions about LAC, lithium mining, lithium processing, etc.  If Agoracom rules against my continued participation then I would be in the position of deciding on whether to appeal.  Been there before!  If a final decision is against my continued participation then I will have to be content with the role of just being a "Looker" and read the posts posted by the other members, but the most important thing is that this venue should continue on with the participation of the rest of its  active present membership and their guidance for any "newbies" to hold them to those 6 Rules and that this board never should try to fit in the mold of failed message boards existing elsewhere on the internet.  JMO   Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply