Free
Oct 22, 2020 11:52AM

R2C, the person in question who your refer to is known to all of us here on this Hub.  It has been his/her habit, admitted to by him/her on TOB, to peruse posts here and repost there.  On the other hand, there really isn't anything wrong with that.  I frequently find something posted on TOB and repost it here myself, if I think it merits being passed along.  I consider the person in question's actions to be complementary to our Hub and the posts being presented here.  Good information and informative information is of value regardless of where it comes from as long as it isn't fabricated.  If it is without merit somewhere else it won't suddenly acquire merit by being posted here.

That being said, I think all of us have noticed how often posts here appear on TOB.  No big deal.  Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.  Sometimes they "flatter" us and sometimes we "flatter" them.  The difference is that all the other drama is filtered out on this venue.  Informative posts without all "the other stuff".  The reason we are here.  Glad all of you are here!

New Message
Please login to post a reply