Free

Now that I think more about it, it could have been the Maxoak Bluetti company that I read about that makes some generators for Honda.  Can't seem to find the original source of that info.  The Bluetti and the Jackery are essentially ESUs and neither use gasoline or propane as directly incorporated into their design.  They take the electricity from an outside source ( wall outlet, gas or propane generator, wind/solar, etc.) and store it for future use.  They do incorporate an invertor so that you can plug right into their units to operate a specific load.  

Of course, these types of "Generators" are available in a large variety of sizes, but the larger watt capacity units obviously weigh much more than the smaller ones and the concept of "portability" strains as you increase the wattage and the weight.  Prepers use the very big ones to power their whole house, or more likely: cabin.  

Again, take a look at the stock chart for Generac and specifically the 5 year chart.  The growth in share price isn't going to deflate in consideration of recent events, it will just go up further.  Wish I had some "discretionary funds" to invest in Generac.  I am not about, however, to sacrifice my LAC investment by cashing in some LAC shares to invest in anything.  I consider LAC to be almost a sure thing over the long run, despite the ups and downs it will go through between now and 1-2 years from now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply