Free
Message: Elon Musk should come clean: Tesla’s emissions are rising

I obiously had Pavel in mind when I read this article and the same now in posting it.  It is an opinion piece from Bloomberg.  The Devil is in the Details and the title of the article does not exactly give the full story.  It comes to bear that the author actually seems to illustrate in the article that EV emissions are rising more in certain countries than in others and that even where they are rising the most from EV adoption, in those countries, the contribution to undesired emissions via EVs is still less than it is in the same countries from ICE vehicle contribution.

At least that was my take after reading this article, but I have no doubt Pavel will see it in a somewhat different light based on his past posts about Elon Musk and about EVs vs ICE vehicles.

That is what makes this Hub interesting, the fact that opposing viewpoints can be posted here without personal attacks.  I will still value Pavel's contributions here just as much after I post this note as I did before then and I will continue to respect his right to post an opinion at marked difference to my own.  No personal attack here.  I continue to look forward to his opinions whether they agree or disagree from mine.

Elon Musk should come clean: Tesla’s emissions are rising - MINING.COM

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply