Free

I am still looking for additional volunteers who are interested in becoming a "Hub Leader" on this LAC Hub.  You all have had time to think it over and I have posted several times about the position, pro and con.  I remain resolute in the opinion that there should not be just one Hub Leader on this Hub.  I believe it is important that multiple viewpoints be reflected in the Hub Leader situation and that and odd number of Hub Leaders is an important constituent factor so that any decisions that are not unanimous can be addressed by a simple majority vote.  I would like to see a spectrum of viewpoints including a Rose Colored Glasses on the one end and someone with true circumspection on the other who will examine closely any "warts" on the body of LAC.  Ideally the third member would be more in the middle of those two positions and provide balance.  

Again, I encourage anyone interested to send me a PM here sometime in the few remaining days of this week.

I will send my recommendation to Agoracom Administration sometime next week for the addition of new Hub Leaders.  I am open to the possibility of eliminating my own Hub Leader status as well.  No one person should be a dominating factor on this Hub and I have no doubt many of you would be encouraged by a change in leadership.  We have great contributors here and as long as the Hub Leaders are focused on maintaining a commitment to individual respect from each member towards all other members and keep focus on the 6 Rules then this Hub will serve its members well for a long time into the future.  We have been able, so far, to keep the vicious personal attacks and all of the unrelated childish cartoons and other nonsense off of this Hub.  If the new Hub Leaders do the same then they will have performed well indeed. 

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply