Free
Message: Magnetic Nanoparticles to be used to Extract Lithium from Brines.... FYI

Thanks, WB DT, for your post on the Vice presentation re: lithium and LAC.  

I follow another lithium "Junior", named Dajin Lithium Corporation and it also has some lithium mining claims in Nevada.  They have had an MOU with a private company, Moselle, since back in 2020 in regard to a nano particle magnetic extraction method of lithium from lithium brine.  The process is quite interesting and it will be notable to see how it works out comercially.  

I am posting info about it simply to provide info on additional lithium extraction technology. It very well may have no bearing on the Thacker Pass situation, so that is why I am posting it on the "Off Topic" Forum.  LAC was once Western Lithium and at that time it was not much more notable than Dajin is at the present.  I think most would agree that LAC's future is tied to the future of Thacker Pass and whatever extraction methods are used at Thacker Pass.  As for Dajin Lithium Corporation, I don't see much of a future unless this MOU and the Moselle extraction methodology pans out.

Magnetic nanoparticles to be used to extract lithium from brines in the US - MINING.COM

Dajin and Moselle Technologies Form Strategic Alliance for Low Cost Processing of Lithium Brines | 2020-02-24 | Press Releases | Stockhouse

New Message
Please login to post a reply