Free

It is readily apparent that WB DT ( aka WB on TOB ) has been of tremendous value to both boards.  Currently he is ranked as Vice President and rated at a 4.8 out of 5, which tells me that one of the 9 ratings he recieved was probably a 3 or below.  This is an appeal, to whomever put in that low rating, please re-evaluate!

Numerical ratings of individual members by other members here on Agoracom are not chisled in stone.  You can change your rating on another member at any time.  Of course, those ratings are anonymous and should remain so.  This is just an appeal to whomever put in a low rating to at least just consider changing and raising your evaluation.  

This also applies to all members here as well in that you always have the flexibility to adjust your ratings at any time.

We have several members here that have accumulated points and rankings as is commensurate with their long time contributions here.  We all seem to post, now at least, on both this board and TOB.  I hope we keep this one going since it does provide some options and some necessary constraints not possible on TOB, but there is a use for both message boards and there is little question that TOB has had a major change in content and is now more in line with a true information and opinion exchange without nearly as much drama and considerably less cartoon content that was routine on that board just a few months ago.  The changes on TOB have been very refreshing to say the least..... and way overdue!

I am truly impressed by the content contributions lately on both boards.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply