Free

You made some great choices, ElithX.  I can't claim the same wisdom for my picks:  POETF and DJIFF. 

Dajin Lithium ( DJIFF ) is my only other lithium play and it is presently going nowhere.  It is more of a lithium junior wannabe. Can't say as I could recommend it, but with all of the M&A going on in the lithium stocks it may wind up eventually getting caught up in that vortex and turn out to be worth the time, $ and anxiety involved with my investment. 

POETF, another Canadian Small Cap, is a crap shoot.  They have developed some technological advantages in the computer chip field that may turn out to be a strategic change and result in economical advantages for those who use their technology.  That being said, I can't forget the Betamax vs VHS Soap Opera outcome.  Superior technology doesn't necessarily mean that a product will capture the market place.  

I do think that POETF has a much better chance of providing, in the "long run", a better ROI by far than my investment in DJIFF, but it could just as easily be a rained out game as well.  They don't have any product out in the market place just yet, so they still qualify as an "in development" company vs a company in production.  

Agoracom has Hubs for both POET Technologies and for Dajin Resources if you are interested in either one.  The Dajin Resources Hub, however, is basically dead in the water. 

The POET Technologies Hub has, unfortunately, lately been very divisive and seems to have wandered away from the 6 Rules of Agoracom to a great extent.  Frustration there is understandable since so many of the POET/POETF stockholders have owned the stock for as long as a decade or more and have not realized the huge ROI potential on their investment that long term LAC stock owners have been fortunate enough to realize.  On the other hand, Western Lithium many years ago was going for 30 cents or even less per share.  Who knew that it would evolve into Lithium Americas with a share price in excess of $32 a share? 

POETF ( OTC here in the U.S. ) goes for around 80 cents a share currently.  They have partnered with a company in China to create Super Photonics Xiamen Company, Ltd. and that JV should be in production sometime in 2022 and they are reported by the company to have quite a few NDA in effect with major players in the computer industry.  The rub, of course, is that the very nature of the NDA prevents any disclosure of just "who" those big fish are in that industry and the lack of that information for the investor public along with the fact that the company is not on either the NASDAQ or the NYSE, along with its "penny stock" status hampers the efforts to recruit new investors.  I suspect the major problem in bringing on new investors is that fact that the product is so technical in its inception and application that the average non techie investor has significant problems wraping their head around the potential product and its applications. Like Western Lithium was many years ago, POET Technologies is a company now that almost no one outside of a very few tech oriented investors and even fewer non tech investors has ever heard of it.  They have been essentially running in "silent mode" for a decade or more and now that they are trying to stretch out of silent mode and get investor recognition they have not been very good at the PR needed to make that assent successful.

I stay with POETF because I believe that 2022 will be their year to be recognized by the investment community at large, just as 2021 has served that purpose and then some for LAC.  Just my opinion, nothing more.  I could be very wrong, it may just turn out to be another lackluster stuck in a rut year for POETF.  

Final analysis:  I have both hope and fear for the year 2022 in regards to LAC and for POETF.  LAC needs to get past the Du Point and POETF needs to have products out in production and an increasing demand for those products.

My hope is that LAC climbs over the Du obstacle successfully and that the "Optical Interposer" of POET Technologies becomes a term no longer completely unknown by the investment community at large.  Onward through the Fog.

As for your statement about not being sure if your post is allowed, I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed.  You chose the correct Forum:  Off Topic.  It isn't something I would relish seeing over on the Discussion Forum.  The POET Agoracom Discussion Forum is a good example of the kind of disharmony that occurs when you bring in too much off topic discussions of another company onto the Discussion Forum.  That is one of the problems over there currently and I don't think it has been good for that Hub. 

Thanks for posting your inquiry here on the Off Topic Forum.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply