Free

Wishing you all the best in your financial journey ElithX . And as Okiedo mentioned with LAC performance you should have no problem, In my past- I always paid double principal every month to speed it up and cut mortgage in half , for example  from 30 years to 15, and principal is usually very small amount of monthly payment, for example monthly payment of $1200 might have principal of only $150 or something like that.  Even thou I am a Yank as Okiedo noticed – I was born and live significant part of my life  in Eastern Europe so you might find occasional grammar “Oups” in my writings..

Hobbies- Okiedo , first few years I had so much time on my hands, specially during the winter – I started to work on my unfinished basement. I paid for few things which can not do myself and learn how to do another. Happy to report that after 5 years (work only few month in a winter and only when I fell like it, Lol) – 1000 sq. ft  of it is done except ceiling, but I will leave it along , it looks rustic, specially with my walls done in pine planks.  I am glad its done, lumber prices today are thru the roof.

Spring is easy to stay busy, outside work, garden  followed by summer and Fall with trips and cruising. No more cruising thou, Covid took care of it,  I am tired  of that virus…  I got a bit sick after booster shot…at least here in Ohio we don’t have to wear masks…

Ok, who is the next one to share?

New Message
Please login to post a reply