Free

Mar 18, 2022 01:40PM

No thanks, Jimmyll.  My guess is that we would stick to the one Hub, but if we do split into a Thacker Pass Hub and an Argentina Hub then the Argentina stuff is all yours. 

I already feel like I have bit off more than I can chew with this one.  Thankfully, I have Pavel, JDubski and ArchibaldXProctor to help.

You and I can disagree on the value of a possible split for LAC into 2 independent divisions. I don't cliam to have any particular knowledge of the future of LAC should it go through with the split.  I am interested, however, in China's economic moves in countries around the world in order to form political ties with other countries by way of the Yuan (Renminbi) Diplomacy.

China never sleeps in their efforts to endear themselves to countries where China thinks there may be a long term political and/or military advantage.  Argentina is only one instance of these never ceasing maneuvers by China.  Other countries sleep in ignorance and/or indifference to the relentless and industrious efforts of China to "befriend" any country that has something of value to the Chinese. 

I believe that the  Guerra de las Malvinas provide an avenue for China with Argentina that is not lost on the Chinese leadership and that the U.S. and Canada are neither in the position to support Argentine efforts to reclaim the  Guerra de las Malvinas from the U.K.

That is the Ace in the Hole in Argentina for China... and Xi knows it. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply