LOGIQ IS THE AGORACOM OF E-COMMERCE. HELPING DRIVE E-COMMERCE FOR SMBS AROUND THE WORLD

Uplisting To NASDAQ Via SPAC Merger Valued At $114 Million & 10X Current Market Cap. $11.6 million revenues in Q3 2023

Sponsored
Message: DLQ Announces Effectiveness of Registration Statement on Form S-4 in Connection with Pending Listing on NASDAQ via Merger with Abri SPAC I

DLQ Announces Effectiveness of Registration Statement on Form S-4 in Connection with Pending Listing on NASDAQ via Merger with Abri SPAC I

posted on Oct 02, 2023 11:24AM

DLQ, Inc., a prominent player in the digital consumer acquisition solutions sector and a subsidiary of Logiq, Inc. (OTCQX:LGIQ), is making significant strides towards its highly-anticipated merger with Abri SPAC I, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASPA, ASPAW, ASPAU, “Abri”), a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC). Today, DLQ proudly announces that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has declared the Registration Statement on Form S-4, initially filed by Abri on November 3, 2022, effective as of September 29.

The Registration Statement is a pivotal document in the impending merger between DLQ and Abri. Within its comprehensive contents lie the proxy statement and prospectus detailing the merger transaction.

Simultaneously, Logiq has taken proactive measures by submitting its preliminary proxy statement on Schedule 14(a) and scheduling a Special Meeting for its stockholders. This crucial meeting, set to convene virtually on October 23, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, will seek approval from Logiq's stockholders regarding various matters pertinent to the merger.

In a commitment to inclusivity, Logiq has chosen a fully virtual format for the Special Meeting, enabling participation, voting, and question submissions via the internet. All Logiq stockholders as of September 25, 2023, have the privilege of voting at this pivotal juncture.

The merger will culminate in the formation of "Collective Audience, Inc." and continued listing on the Nasdaq Global Market, denoted by the proposed ticker symbols "CAUD" and "CAUDW."

The merger, scheduled for closure in the fourth quarter of 2023, remains subject to customary closing conditions. This includes securing approval from Logiq stockholders, endorsement from Abri stockholders, and final approval from Nasdaq for the combined company's listing application.

DLQ and Abri, leaders in their respective niches, are poised to bring forth a formidable synergy, further elevating the digital consumer acquisition solutions landscape. For more information about DLQ and Abri, please visit their respective websites.

DLQ: www.dlq.com

Abri SPAC I: www.abri-spac.com

This strategic merger promises exciting developments for the industry, and all stakeholders eagerly await its realization.

New Message
Please login to post a reply