Welcome To The MPH Ventures HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Well it been an intresting day to say the least.. no correct that..an interesting last 5 DAYS ..

I can't make you all happy but maybe a littlle comfort might help.

I owned a good handfull a week ago.. nearly 600,000 thouisand shares..

I understood that the risk I faced was minimal at the 8 cent level as I have been here since 1992.

Experience has been a great teacher.. and looking at SEDI. I have found that the insiders do own lots.. most.. more then I and ALL at averages above mine.

So.. if they want to make money .. I have too also.. Simple Eh ??

I took the drilling results on Rainy into my consideration and see we have some gold there. My thoughts also were altered with the Godfrey Drilling and of course.. THE CORE PICTURES.

Could this go higher ??? Lots thought so. including me...but caution also nagged me.

Should I sell a few and reduce my exposure or GO FOR THE GOLD ?? Maybe both..Trickle out a few and and hold the rest.

Perhaps even.. after selling.. put in a buy offer at a lower price.. Note this was all done..

SO now.. after everyone has read the N.R this today .. the news was a bit of a let down. Panic set in and everybody scrambled for the Exit gates ...The result was an opening below my but backs so I got em all back at 7 cents..

So now I own even a bigger bundle at REAL DECENT AVERAGE.

So where are we headed.. ?? My guess .. although disappointed like everyone else.. we have some gold and we are still drilling

So.. carry on forward .. and lets see what happens next..

We still have the same opportunity going forward as we did a month ago..

BUT THINK OF WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED IF THAT GODFREY PROPERTY HADE TURNED OUT AS WE EXPECTED..

EOM

In closing... may I say as I normally do...

ENJOY YOUR INVESTING

PS>> SEDI HAS ALL THE INSIDER INFO THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW and WATCH

Have a great day all

New Message
Please login to post a reply