James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

Al's Comments from McFauld's Hub

posted on Dec 18, 2007 07:01AM

BMK is a horse with a different colour. This stock has been taken out behind the woodshed and given the proverbial spanking. Currently those wanting into this stock can get in very close to the grease job  price that the big boys got in the last PP. It wouldn't suprise me if those that got in at the $.40 flow through price on the last PP didn't short this stock down to this level with the thought of covering with the PP shares. Nice way to lock in profits for those big boys.

I remember telling people way back when the PP was first reported that this would come back and haunt them. The reply I got then was I didn't have a clue what I was talking about. People were saying just having those big players on board would show investors how wonderful this stock was.  Guess what? Those deep pocketed big boys didn't care about the small guy investor way back then and they most certainly don't now. I trade this stock and do daytrades on it, but I will never own it overnight. My thoughts here are if management didn't care about me then, why would they now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply