James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free
Message: TDW Technical Analysis Dec 27 (Target Price $1.25-$1.40)

Pizza just wanted to let you know that this stock has shot up like this before and came back down to the lows we saw last week. We will see a run for a few days and then it will pull back again and again over the next year or so. We all hope that every time this happens it inches it's way up each time and ends up through the moon.

This area (NOT SPQ BMK FNC UC TME) and a few others will all be in play at some point until we get all of the cores out ofthe ground and all assay results are in and we know what we have.

You can play the trading swings or stay in long term depending on how you like to make your money, but I guarantee if you time it right you will have an oppertunaty to make lots of money.

If you get nervous don't looking at it, lol, (i can't stop looking either) then when you check it out in a few months we will be at $2 or $3 you will be a "happy chappy".

Entry point hmmmm, I have shares at $1.15 .68 and .51, take your pick as to when to get in but get in, don't miss then train.

Long and Strong on the "Ring of Fire"

LS 

New Message
Please login to post a reply