James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

I do know at times we all feel the level of frustration you are are expressing in your post. To be num and not have any emotional ties to our investments would suggest we are nothing but mere robuts.

I would agree with Donypee's post (10:06pm) and take comfort in what he says specfic to communication that occurs between the parties (I think they also share some expenses on certain activiites) and know that while they are mindful and have their investors best interest at heart, they are also fearfull of what a securities investigation would do to their progress. I am also reminded of those other shady stock promoters who could care less about your investments; I do not believe we need to worry about that here just by the way the management delivers any updates which is in realility is designed to protect us, but at the same time alienates us.

Don't forget that the longer we wait the sooner the news will come. We are expecting assay results towards the end of this month to early February. From what I hear the visuals were impressive. Now we wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply