Feb 11, 2008 05:55AM
HSS
Feb 11, 2008 05:56AM
Feb 11, 2008 06:04AM

Re: Kirk McKinnon

in response to by
posted on Feb 17, 2008 07:46AM

Good afternoon fellow BMKers:

I was just reviewing some posts and came accross a post that confirmes Kirk McKinnon has accepted a new position with Telkwa in Calgary. Yet I see on Friday's PR regarding WSR and the Big Mac Property that he is quoted as BMK's president. Question: Based on the above it appears to me that Mr. McKinnon may be wearing two hats. That of President and CEO of BMK and same for Telkwa. Is my take on this correct? All comments are welcomed.

RS

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Feb. 11, 2008) - Telkwa Gold Corporation (TSX VENTURE:TKW - News; "Telkwa") is pleased to announce that effective February 1, 2008, Kirk CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Feb. 11, 2008) - Telkwa Gold Corporation (TSX VENTURE:TKW - News; "Telkwa") is pleased to announce that effective February 1, 2008, Kirk McKinnon, has been appointed President & CEO, Richard Schler, appointed Vice-President of Finance & CFO and Michael Marchand, P. Geol., appointed as Vice-President of Exploration. has been appointed President & CEO, Richard Schler, appointed Vice-President of Finance & CFO and Michael Marchand, P. Geol., appointed as Vice-President of Exploration.

Feb 18, 2008 02:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply