James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

I think that you both may be right.

I talked with Brent last Thursday and heard the same answers that vicegrip got. In addition, Brent said that they had 50-60 good targets at this time. I don't know how he knows that for sure, so I didn't post it at the time. But if my information is correct then BMK has too many targets, yippee! It is just a matter of time. What a good problem to have!

But MichaelER may be right. They have only so much cash and have so many targets that they must take time and be choosy about where and when they drill. Mistakes would be costly to the stock price. Look what the first so-so results have done for us....nothing.

However, I don't see how releasing a few ATEM graphics would hurt them. Probe and Fancamp have benefitted from this approach without real drill results. But BMK is a more stealth player and our stock price will continue to drift until they come up with something to excite the market.

Take this for what its worth. I am just a newbie investor, learning fast from the wonderful posts on these forums. Do your own DD and act accordingly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply