James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

wow, hold on a second guys....

posted on Mar 24, 2008 08:08PM

I can't believe some of the things I've read over the past few days, serious bashing on BMK! Come on, it was just a matter of months ago that anything anyone could talk about was how this is the next big play. People were saying they had the biggest property, closest to the NOT DE1 strike. Now I know over the past month or two that results have not been stellar, but they've still been good. People expected the motherloud on the first it and well, unfortunatley that didn't happen.

Everyone always says, long and strong but some seem to be bailing quite early on BMK. "Rome wasn't built in a day" is what I think when I look at the SP. If your here to make some quick cash and hope for the lottery within a week, well then you're probably not in the right stock. However, if you can put some money into BMK, let it sit there for a little while (like I have) then you could see yourself making a pretty sweet return..........in time. The ROF is huge, NOT has hit and not just on one occasion. If other plays hit as well, it'll only be good news for the rest of the ROF. I'm not saying that BMK's stock will shoot up based on other news, but what I am saying is that if area plays continue to release good results, then it would only be a matter of time until BMK hits. It's not like BMK's land is surrounded by some force field and only neighbouring plays will hit.

Relax, keep it cool and try and enjoy the ride. It's tough at times but I'm sure/confident that BMK will show us the results we all hope.

No bashing to others on the board, just my opinions ;) Thank you viseggrip, poly, sum, cos and helium for all the amazing posts. You 5, including others have taught me a hell of a lot. I'm 24 years old and to be honest, until 6 months ago didn't know much about the mining bizz. Keep it up and God Bless.

New Message
Please login to post a reply