James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

Rumors

posted on Apr 18, 2008 08:21AM

I would like to point out that while we are thus far unable to fully ascertain that the rumors are true, we are similarily unable to knowlingly assert that they are not.

While it would seem academic to appropriate a timeline of which BMK may release supporting evidence to establish the legitimacy of the rumor, knowing how BMK has operated in the past, I am not entirely convinced that this will service the question.

BMK has operated within a veil of professional transparency since their drill program was launched in November, and has been very effective at curtaining unsanctioned news. I very much doubt management would seek to provide disclosure of a discovery until it exactly suits their interests, purpose, and values. If there has been a discovery, given the management, one to two months may be a more suitable timeframe to extend in order for authentification.

In my experience I have found HSS to be a valuable and credible purveyor of information. One need only to read his post history to see he has previously identified his source to be with JP Morgan, and that he has been correct on several occasions in the past. I think he is deserving of the opportunity to be proven correct, and that that dismissal of the possibility of a hit is at this point premature.

I have been curious myself to understand why it is that Noront decided to drill their Hawk property next, which lies to the south of Big-Mac. Also, I believe the SPQ/KWG property just to the West of Big-Mac is a DIAGNOS generated target, which too is interesting. Thoughts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply