James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free
Message: Re: Not Terribly Happy With Some Of The Hub "Leaders" Here

Re: Not Terribly Happy With Some Of The Hub "Leaders" Here

posted on Apr 28, 2008 07:34PM

Okay... I just had to respond.

OBG, (and BMK Happy Meal)

BMK is a speculative stock. It is supposed to have big highs and lows. Visegrip and Rodbuster and Happy Meal have given great advice. Don't be swayed by emotion.

The hub leaders are definitely here! They make sure that the discussion is informative, relevent, fair and polite. I have seen many, many informative posts from John Defur and Vicegrip and the other leaders. This is a very fair and information packed board because of their efforts. Notice that you can complain and nobody is labelling you at "basher". That is due to the excellent leadership of the board.

But it really isn't the hub leaders' job to tell you when you've hit your risk limit. That is for you to decide. However, I feel your pain. I bought in at .29! So although I haven't lost money, I feel sucky that I didn't sell and buy back in ....woulda, shoulda, coulda.....I am going to chalk this up to a learning experience.

Visegrip is absolutely right....Do more DD and see if the fundamentals have changed. If you and Happy Meal think the company is too quiet, call and badger them with all of your questions. (Thank you QQ for the courage to do that.) It is your money and you should protect your investments with knowledge. (And we won't complain if report back to the board.)

BMK has the money to drill. John Defur, the one you called MIA, just posted that they have $7 million to drill in June on the NOT forum. (He is always around with great tidbits and you can find him any time!)

I am new (but not quite a newbie anymore!) at this, but with the advice and details on these boards and experience from these wonderful board leaders, I have learned and made money (not on BMK, but others in the ROF). BMK's stock price has levelled. New drilling and results should bring us out of the doldrums. We have good land and lots of targets. Will you get instant gratification from BMK this April, probably not . (Although I do think we could get a little bump soon from results of other companies in the ROF) Come June, all of this will become a distant memory when the drills start to turn and some of these anomalies show their true worth.

And Happy Meal, as the mother of a first year college boy, you are scarin' me! (LOL) No matter what BMK stock does, be careful toasting the stockprice with the suds...finals are just around the corner.

GLTA in the ROF

New Message
Please login to post a reply