James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free
Message: Not Terribly Happy With Some Of The Hub "Leaders" Here

As I told before, management does not technically care about SP until they will issue stock options to themselves or they will need a new PP.

To setup PP you are hiring a company for ~8% of the PP amount and the company moves the SP to the sky for the time of the PP. So, in general time, you as a manger do not care about market as soon as you have enough money in the pocket.

That is why there is no particular reason to blamethe BMK management.

We are not kids and all our actions are done based on certain assumptions i.e. :

- there is a huge NI motherload in RoF

- there are some other raw materials in addition to NI at RoF area

- BMK as the second landowner has very high chance to hit and hit soon

- there are no problems with aboriginal people at the area

- BMK has a strong GEO team

- the company has no problems to find investors i.e. Mr McEwen

- the company has rig(s) and very perspective program to drill

- the company has enough money to drill before they will hit

- if BMK will hit, the SP will repeat NOT's behavior, so the potentiall loss is the investment amount, but potential profit could be 2-3 times higher. These are actually very good odds.

Reading these points all of us can realize WHY BMK was chosen and bought.

I believe, the biggest issue to us is the negative scenario forcing us to reconsider all or some of the assumptions. I think, most of them are still on place. I believe the triple digit profit needs to be not just awarded to the investor, we need to leave with BMK, think about BMK, go up and down with this freakin' stock. We need to meet the management team, communicate with them, show respect to them and gain as much information as possible to prove the assumptions.

And only after that the award (may be, just may be) will come. It is not about just speculation it is about the area and the player chosen. Is this the silver bullet or just another bubble? Anyway, it is the question of belief until the company will hit.

My biggest concern is the moral of investors. And my own. We need to stay strong and play standard trade patterns if people now how.

If not, it is time to make THE decision: sell part of it or everything or forget about money invested and trust to assumptions till the end of the story will be revealed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply