James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

It was being told BMK is dead money for months. I do not see any improvement at the moment when even a locomotive for RoF (NOT) is at real low SP. And it is getting lower.

NOT's story is very different, because they have at least Windfall becides RoF.

BMK has nothing except mythic drilling program to offer. Understanding of what management wants is a key to this stock. I do remember multi million shares volumes for BMK. A lot of people bought @ higher .5 and struggling now. I do not think it is possible to do something now.

Currently nobody is even pumping or bashing this stock. At current volume it is not possible to make serious money to cover time spent for playing it. Fo rinstance current 125 K volume @ .2 is just $25K.

I do not understand even th e global markets situation. Economy is suppose to be bad now - production is going down for months, financial crisis is still here, even a couple new wars started. I am suspecting a kind of game with commodities, similar to gold intervention by World Bank earlier this year. The commodities bubble is blowing up at the development stage and I do not know what is going to be in the future.

Sorry for my mixed emotions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply