James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

I decided last week, after finding out assays may not come out till the end of Jan, I would sell my shares and put them in something that was 'moving'. Shortly, after selling on Friday the share began to climb on big volume and I heard through the grapevine that the movement was not due to assays but, perhaps, another companies involvement with BMK. That really made sense and I was hoping all weekend that there would not be a halt before the open today and I could buy back in. I did and, later, the share price fell!!! Am I worried?? Not in the least. Something strange is going on in the ROF. I have a feeling CLF is negotiating with all the main players just for their chrome because they sense another major sniffing around. I am really exited about all the prospects in the ROF in the short term and long term. Now today we hear KWG sending their bulk sample chrome to X trada for processing. Wow!! Will that light a fire under CLF? Where does Hud Bay come in?? I would think they know what we have the potential to produce in the way of copper and want their mitts on that. Exciting? You bet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply