Welcome To The Mag Silver HUB On AGORACOM

A project so robust that we can mess up and still make a lot of money

Free

What's goin on?

posted on Mar 10, 2010 05:41PM

On a day when Gold and silver are down big, and with it 98% of all Gold and silver mining stocks down, it seems gleefully odd that MVG is up 4.59% on 285,000+ shares, over twice the daily average volume. An obvious "shortster" (read; paid shortsale bucket shop clerk) identified as "jklemming", posted "Way too early!"on the MVG yahoo finance message board today. And was posting for the first time ever, I believe. To me it was an obvious paid shorter to move the stock down to give his employer a chance to buy more stock at better prices. Why would anyone sell this stock when Mag has very successfully gone up, both against the gold and silver prices when down, and with gold and silver prices when up, for over a month straight now! It seems some entity or entities have been accumulating this stock in a manner which suggests that they feel very strongly that, for whatever reasons, it is still very very undervalued. If I had to guess, those reasons would be that; there are either some very rich drilling results coming, or there is some behind the scenes final manuevering to sell some or all of Mag's reserves. I have a gut feeling that the power behind this stock's month long rise is still there, and based on todays performance is, if anything, even more powerful than when the stock was at $6.

Long, strong, and Buying more-Good luck to all longs,

Munisign

New Message
Please login to post a reply