Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

And should not be. I know it sounds sexy but in reality, Oncology is a terrible investment unless you are addressing a mass market and have something game changing. I spent 4 years in Market Development in Oncology. There are literally hundreds of thousands of "promising" programs and therapies that range from surgical (invasive and minimally), radiologic, biologic, viral etc. All cancers respond differently and respond differently by stage. Most markets are highly segmented. It is highly political and costs a fortune to do the research and pay off your "consultants" to get you attention on podiums jam packed with other paid "consultants". The only people wanting a cure for cancer are people like Al Mann and patients themselves. This is terrible to say but I believe it is true from what I've seen personally ... The medical industry and our economy is dependent on cancer and everyone is in a land grab mode for their private interest. MNKD's future is diabetes and our delivery platform. Not Oncology.

New Message
Please login to post a reply