Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Statement of changes in beneficial ownership of securities

I agree with mistakes that were made but you have to reassess your best chances moving forward. People all wanted Tom Coughlin fired (sorry..Giants fan) but I failed to see who was better to replace him (outside of Cowher who they could not get). That worked out ok! I don't see that they are being rewarded with anything today. Options are currently worthless. They perform and get rewarded longer term. It isn't uncommon with any company I've worked for. If they handed them restricted stock packages I'd be right there with you...that is basically free shares that get released based on time of service. Complete handout. That isn't what I see here.

I agree with you on your other post regarding Mann. Then again I realize he has put a billion into this and may have to put more. I've invested 40K which I don't consider a small sum by any degree but we are really a rounding error and outsiders in the grand scheme. Sometimes I've been so frsutrated I've had to check myself and step back. When we all invested in this concept, we also invested in him and his track record. I know you are driven by the science, which is the greatest asset, but all of us have to admit Mann was one of the primary reasons. Despite the fact that things did not go as planned, the opportunity still exists and we have to trust he will eventually get us there and may have to take measures to do so. If we don't, we should exit and take the $1.70 and put it into another concept. I'm not ready to do that. I still believe in Al Mann despite my frustration with him. I'm more worried about succession. There is a real chance he dies or has a health issue before this gets there. I hope to god there is a plan...both financially and leadership wise.

New Message
Please login to post a reply