Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

This is my 2nd private MNKD MB invite. I don't know if I have any significant facts to add to the forum, so I will just do as much reading of everyone elses' comments as possible.

I just returned from the horse races at Charlestown - my favorite thoroughbred track. It's the best place to take candy from a baby. A long hstory of betting there has made me much more money and a lot more fun them investing in stocks. At least I can see what I am investing in with very high-powered binoculars than guessing what MNKD is up to.

Here's what is bothering me at the moment: Other than money producing stocks; unprofitable stocks have been getting crushed in the market due to a worldwide economic slowdown, and I don't think it is improving. That is the main reason I got out of MNKD the day after the 2nd CRL. My difficulty now is: Al is 86, there are too many outstanding shares on the market, financing has not been solidified yet, and more dilution is still a possibility.

I am sooo close to closing on a major property off of I-25 30 minutes south of Albuquerque - probably within a couple of weeks - and I want to take some of that money to buy some MNKD stock; but the new trials are still not confirmed for linearity yet. The price is right, but a global recession is close by. Greek, Spanish, Portugese, and now Italians are adding pressure by causing a run on their banks. China's export business is beginning to stink, as house prices are falling in numerous major cities there - not to mention U.S. housing.

What to do? What to do? I like Charlestown better. I have over an 80% winning rate there. Not too shabby. It sure beats Wall Street's performance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply