Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Jul 03, 2012 11:01PM

opc
Jul 04, 2012 02:41AM

opc
Jul 04, 2012 08:19PM

Chris,

While I agree with Shkreli on much of the nuts and bolts of his pro-forma for cash burn. You can't discount the impact a cash rich billionaire has on the equation. I find the recent rash of hiring to be very instructive to investors. Management all but cried when they had to inflict a 40% staff reduction after the 2nd CRL. I don't see this management team as being mercenary and by that I mean I find it hard to believe they would be hiring people only to let them go again. Biotech is a very small community and if MannKind had to let re-hires go again they would be black-balled in the industry. Everyone understands the risks associated with bringing a drug to market. All signs are pointing to this drug winning approval this time through.

The company is not acting like a typical biotech which is confronting another massive dilution. Al will work very hard to re-establish his good name with the next wave of financing IMO. Then and only then will we realize the "pop" he was referring to.

I enjoy reading your posts. You appear to have your feet planted firmly on the ground.

OPC, have I thanked you recently for starting this forum?

opc
Jul 06, 2012 12:55AM
Jul 08, 2012 10:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply