Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Howdy ! Thanks for bringing my post over here from the Yahoo MNKD board. I know it might sound a bit "fanatical", but it is MY reality. Admittedly, it has taken far longer to reach an ultimate resolution than I ever imagined and I have comitted far more money into it than I had at first anticipated.

As the FDA approval process for MNKD evolved, and the unforeseen roadblocks and repeated surprises occurred, cost averaging my price per share lower seemed to be the reasonable thing to do. I also admit that due to the irrevocable scientific facts about Afrezza, I allowed my confidence of approval for the last NDA to unleash my "GREED" and essentially decided to make MNKD the single largest stock investment of my life !

After the subsequent second CRL and huge price decline to under $2.00, I was already far too deeply invested to either "freeze" at an unrealistically high share cost average (in view of the new dilution that had occurred) or to " run away" and accept a huge financial loss when a reasonable expectation still existed for eventual approval. Examined in THAT light, the decision to start buying all I could get under $3.00 & continue lowering my average seems perfectly logical to me.

This is a very unique set of circumstances, because I know of no other situation where a C.E.O. has invested nearly a BILLION dollars of his own money into his company. I also have never been so positive of the integrity and demonstrated ability (track record) of a company C.E.O. as I am of Dr. Alfred Mann. The entire documented history of clinical trial results involving hundreds (thousands ? ) of patients using Afrezza over many years should have already been sufficient to obtain FDA approval. The fact that a technical regulatory requirement (regarding the plastic "device") would not be addressed prior to the last N.D.A. , and would subsequently be used to "blackmail" the F.D.A. into issuing a second C.R.L. by a hedge fund officer was unimaginable to me !

Fast forward to TODAY. My belief in the product Afrezza is absolute. My TRUST in Dr. Alfred Mann is unwavering. My opinion of the competancy level of SOME of the MNKD officers involved in the F.D.A. approval process has admittedly been lowered. At this point I must have faith that EVERY effort will be made by those parties remaining to redeem themselves.

I believe in AFREZZA approval by the F.D.A. in the near future. I have no earthly idea what kind of "launch" the product will get or if a partner will be involved or not. Either this stock will significantly improve my financial situation (and those of my future grandchildren ) or it will be a $ 100K + mistake that I will just have to live with having made. STILL BUYING and ACCUMULATING, GO MNKD ! GO MR. MANN ! ~ Allen

Jul 11, 2012 01:11PM
Jul 13, 2012 06:19PM

Jul 13, 2012 10:30PM
Jul 15, 2012 10:28AM
Jul 15, 2012 10:51AM

Jul 15, 2012 09:33PM

Jul 15, 2012 09:54PM

Jul 16, 2012 01:57AM

Jul 16, 2012 08:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply