Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Jerginsa, wow..interesting post and sounds almost exactly like my experience. Like you, I'm in for about $110K and am flabbergasted at the turn of events over the last 2-3 years. My resolve toward this therapy, platform, and life changing potential is and still remains 100%. It is why I continue to buy a few shares here and there when extra powder comes my way. I also have 100% trust in Dr. Mann, the visionary who should be talked about with the great contributors of our society.

Here is where I differ...I don't have absolute trust in Alfred Mann, the CEO. It is the one thing that scares me quite honestly. This man has complete control of my $110K investment. I honestly don't blame him for diluting...I don't believe many options existed, he is also a shareholder, should not have to be relied upon to fund more than he already has, and needs to do what he must to capitalize the company. It is the uneven actions and words leading up to the dilution and CRL which concern me. And I don't know the succession if he passes (he is 86). His control of equity and debt puts him in a most unique position to basicaly do whatever we wants. And knowing his background, would absolutely screw a small investor like me and you, or partner to get to the finish line (thus benefitting..well...mankind).

Seeing other insiders buy recently was my clue to hold and even buy more shares. I have to think this level of insider has some knowledge to their situation and increasing their share position at these prices was encouraging. Do I think we are done diluting...no. But it is too late and anything can happen any given day with the explosive potential of this company to drop out or hold off now. And with the timing to what I think will be approval within 12-18 months, the equity is fairly priced given an anticipated runup.

Thanks for your thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply