Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I agree. Reading between the tea leaves it sounds like partnership discussions and interest have accelerated, both in Afrezza and Technosphere as a delivery device (this to me is the wild card between great pharma company and the next Apple). Twice I picked up on "they approached us" in terms of partnership. That is gooooooood. Al sounds increasingly confident that this is going to change the world...and I believe him. I like the fact that we have IP through 2031. I for one am glad they are going through the additional trial endpoints and study because I think it will be highly beneficial in terms of commercialization with only short delays.

On the more negative front... I'm increasingly feeling we are going to get a big bag of dilution very soon. They went out of their way last call to mention non-dilutive...they did not say that today unless I missed it. It seems they did not want to even raise the concept to today but had to. It's like when you want to break up with a girl and she tells you how much she loves you and the difference you made in her life...you avoid the subject until another day. Stock is going to 1.75 by Q4 where I will double my investment as my final investment and hold for a very long time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply