Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

There is a post with a link in it at the Yahoo messageboard that I think may have been largely overlooked by many both there AND here (Agoracom) because of the posting time. If you look up a post made by walter_reed2001 made at 4:01 A.M. on August 15th, Im sure others here would appreciate you providing the link. The post is an interview with a former FDA official who describes (in detail ) a laundry list of wrongdoing/illegal activities that occurred inside the "approval process" in various departments there !

I was sickened to learn of the potential extent of corruption that we ( as investors) and the company itself (MNKD) are now confronted with overcoming in order to get Afrezza through the approval "quicksands" of the FDA ! This FDA "insider" describes instances of intimidation, threats, job transfers, etc. etc. - even a threat regarding his 4 & 7 year old children !

I feel the story was very much worth reading, and it cites quotes from the New York Times regarding some of the issues/topics that it discussed. I am not familiar with the publication itself ( "Truth-Out" ) other than this article. This article specifically covers both the DRUG approval department as well as the DEVICE approval department. I hope others will find this article as worthy a topic of discussion HERE as I do. Holding my shares LONG & STRONG, and if available funds crop up, I will continue ACCUMULATING ! GO MNKD ! GO MR. MANN !

New Message
Please login to post a reply