Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

A reprint from a post I made yesterday (note the bolded portion):

Here's how to get to the bottom of the warrant issue: go to the mnkd website, go to the investor's tab and on the drop down, hit "SEC filings." Go to the 8K filed on February 6, 2012 (the 8K was filed in connection with the offering of units that was dated in February 2012), and that 8K will have the actual form of warrant used, which I believe to be the warrant that is currently publically traded (which closed at .70 today). Once you click on that 8K, open it up (I did that in Word format), and scroll down about 60% of the way (the first part is a very long underwriting agreement). Right around there you'll find the actual warrant, so all terms will be contained therein (including how to exercise the warrant). I don't see any call option, but you need to satisfy yourself. Obviously, there are other terms of the warrant that should be of interest to anyone who owns or is considering owning any, like, for example, the mechanics of exercise, the ways in which, and the circumstances under which, the exercise price and number of warrant shares can be adjusted, warrant holders rights on distribution of assets, etc.

One caveat, the warrant could have been amended later on, but I don't know of any such amendment - if you find one, please let me know!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply