Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

First off thanks for all your information you provide the boards. Hearing an actual users experience defenitly helps me feel more comfortable with my investment.

On several of your posts I have seen you state you would be willing to go public with your Afrezza experience. Also that you would request/demand the FDA to allow you continued use of Afrezza after your trial is complete.

Might I suggest that you start your efforts now. It is my understanding that you were not required to sign a confideality agreement? If so it could be helpful in getting your storey out there in the form of a Seeking Alpha article or some sort. I believe anybody can write a S.A article and have it posted they just need to review. It is pretty much just a blog site. Your posts about being a diabetic with bedtime lows and how Afrezza has helped you are amazing. Not to mention you are a good writer. You could pretty much cut and paste some of your posts and make them your article. The more exposure MNKD gets the better.

All the best,

Jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply