Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants - 17 Oct 2012 @16:02

Looking through for the name "Qatar" - can't find it yet, will post as soon as I do find it. I'm sure the creative financing part will come a little later, this is just old, run of the mill financing stuff, probably just a few shares to tide the company over till the creative, non-dilutive financing can be closed - I've heard on various conference calls that they're pretty close on that. And that mean Dr. Mann is going to get a bunch of shares, too, but will be owed less money by this slot machine of a company.

And I was so happy to read the earlier posts about where the analysts talk about only losing .23 per share instead of .25 - now that's a reason to get excited. Those analysts are brain dead, for goodness sakes. (all the foregoing, except the last sentence, tongue in cheek, just in case anyone thought differently)

Of course, until the terms are supplied it's hard to know just how bad it will be. But it's not like we didn't know it was coming.

New Message
Please login to post a reply